Introducing this week: The “Tyrion”, the “Sansa” and the “Milk of the Poppy”
“It’s not easy being drunk all the time — everyone would do it if it were easy.” Well, this drink will make it a little easier… It’s strong, it’s short and – of course – golden as it would be expected from a Lannister.
- 15ml (½ shot) vodka (e.g. Grey Goose)
- 15ml (½ shot) Grand Marnier (e.g. Cordon Rouge)
- 15ml (½ shot) Amaretto (e.g. Disaronno Originale)
Shake all ingredients with ice and pour into chilled shot glass.
Tip: The above liquors are all available in small sample bottles so you can give this a try without expanding your home bar too much.
Glass: GLOBUS CHF 9.90 pP
Poised, strong and beautiful: Meet the “Sansa”
Stir all ingredients with ics and strain into ice-filled glass.
Glass: Westwing (CHF 37 for 2)
THE “MILK OF THE POPPY”
Your (newly found) favorite character got sliced into pieces? This will help you numb up a bit… 😉
- 60ml Gin (e.g. Generous Gin)
- 1,5 scoops vanilla ice cream (e.g. Mövenpick Glace Vanille)
- 15ml Chardonnay white wine
Shake all ingredients with ice and strain into a chilled goblet.
Glass: GLOBUS (CHF 12.90 pP)
Drink it in! Cheers!